Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Are we really done?

I guess so! At least that's what everyone is telling me. Fortunately, this has been an absolutely incredible day, and a perfect way to close out my time here in Sweden

To start the day, it was back to the old grindstone. The freezing f***ing cold grindstone. Today was a frigid nightmare, but that didn't stop us from trekking around the city! This morning was our visit to Wireless Car, a Volvo subsidiary, housed in a beautiful facility on a neighboring island (just a short ferry ride away).

(PICS COMING)

We were again treated with such hospitality, I feel like I'm getting too used to it! I must say, after todays presentation regarding all the technological (r)evolutions going on in the luxury car game, I've been given just one more piece of motivation to go succeed. I want one of those toys!

Lucky for us, Professor Shields gave us the entire afternoon off to enjoy our last day in Gothenburg. After going to get lunch with the group, I embarked on my lone wolf Swedish adventure. It was the most surreal experience.

I really wish I could tell you all about it, but it's kind of a secret. For now. (That's right Joanna)

In due time, I will flesh it out in it's entirety with details, pictures, and insight. Until then, just wait patiently on the edge of your seat. (That's right Joanna)

No comments:

Post a Comment