Saturday, January 29, 2011

An Impossible Task

How am I supposed to orchestrate a perfect final day to fittingly bookend the best trip of my life? What could I possibly do to make sure that I have the "best day yet" in order to ensure I leave with the best possible taste in my mouth? What happens if I can't do it? Does it sully the experience as a whole?

Well, I didn't have the perfect day, but I'm honestly alright with it. Because this morning, I was able to, once again, have an incredible once-in-a-lifetime experience.

After waking up late this morning with a headache induced by what can only be described as a "Jager Marathon", I took a little time to get acclimated to the day. After a shower, some tea, a handful of Tylenol and some DMB, I was good to go. So Lauren, Kim and myself headed out to explore Copenhagen for a bit before lunch.

(MORE TO COME)

No comments:

Post a Comment