Saturday, January 15, 2011

The Calm Before the Storm

This morning was rough.

There were some pretty rough looking Carthage students this morning in the cafeteria for breakfast (which if I may say is nothing close to a good old American breakfast). Last night was pretty wild. Bar-hopping. Shots. Beer. Meeting locals. Shots. Beer. Yup, sounds like a good night to me!

(Oh yeah, and I sent a very drunk Matt Holmes into the ladies bathroom. Yeah, it was just as funny as it sounds)

After a very light breakfast, everyone showered up and got on what is probably the nicest bus I've ever been in (leather seats anyone?) for a tour of the city. Though it was a little on the long side, it was awesome to get better acclimated with Gothenburg. They say a picture is worth a thousand words, so i'll let them do the talking.

(Pics to come)

After the tour, a few of us, including myself, took a much needed nap before we all headed out to an awesome dinner.

A salmon fillet later, and we're all back at the hostile to prep for the night out. We're headed to the Avenue for some clubbing, so we'll see what the night brings!

Oh yeah, it's my 21st tonight....uh oh.

No comments:

Post a Comment