Saturday, January 22, 2011

Weekends in Sweden > Weekends EVERYWHERE

Absolutely no doubt about it. Last night was - hands down - one of the wildest nights I've ever had. After hitting up a couple of bars downtown with the group, Lauren and I split off and headed over to a local Karaoke bar to hang out with some grad students from the University of Gothenburg. After having a few beers and taking a few shots the students, we headed down to the Avenue to a club called Park Lane that some of the guys were telling us about.

Ho. Ly. Shit.


Need I say more?
Well, I will anyways. This place was CRAZY. The 25 minute wait, having Lauren's Debit Card lifted from my pocket, and the expensive drinks were all totally worth it. Needless to say, we were having too much fun to come home any time before 5:30...

So I slept till 1:30! At 3:00, we all headed over to a hockey game at the Scandanavium. I couldn't even remember the last time I had been to a hockey game, so I thoroughly enjoyed it.





After the game we headed across the street to a really nice Italian restaurant where I got some incredible lobster and crab ravioli, half lobster, and clams.


Any sane person would think that after all this today, it's time to unwind and go to bed....

Well then! Back to Park Lane for the night...you only live once right?

No comments:

Post a Comment